SumoSpring rear SSR-329-47
The SSR-329-47 has a 900 lb capacity when compressed at 50%.
The Black SumoSprings shouldn’t be compressed past 65% of their original height in order to keep full memory rebound.
Rear SumoSprings are a maintenance-free suspension enhancement built to create a better journey. Handmade from micro-cellular polyurethane, they are designed to reduce rear-end sag and increase load carrying ability while decreasing vibration, stabilizing sway, and softening harsh rebounds.
Suitable for the following vehicles:
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4 X 2 (2010-2016)
SumoSpring for the motorhome with a Mercedes Benz chassis
- Sold as a pair (left and right)
- Enhances load carrying ability
- 2200 (lb) Capacity at 50% Compression
- Reduces and stabilizes sway
- Improves overall driver control and ride comfort
- Compress up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound
- One-piece unit attached on one side used as a replacement/upgrade to factory bump stops
- Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties
- Made from patented micro-cellular urethane
- Will not leak or rupture
- Never load any vehicle beyond the manufacturer’s GVWR
SumoSprings® are a patented suspension product designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort.
They are maintenance free, do not leak air, and do not require airlines or compressors.
SumoSprings® are manufactured in a variety of heights, diameters and densities to support multiple front and rear applications.
They are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane providing a smooth and progressive spring rate with superior damping properties.